Final Image Testing for Utopic!

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:02:40 UTC 2014

Hi Walter,

On 25 October 2014 23:02, Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I think "professionalism in programming" would suggest creating a bug
> report. Indeed, that is the best place to have all this
> troubleshooting information exist. This way bug triagers, users, and
> developers can sort through it and try to make sense out of it.

Point taken. However I want to avoid clogging up developer's time with bug
reports that were either caused by the tester or tester's hardware. I've
done all the testing I can and got nowhere. This bug, however, has got me
stumped. Could you refer me to a particular page to report this bug? I have
an Ubuntu One account and am subscribed to these e-mail mailing lists:-
* ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com
* lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

I can tell you as Lubuntu's Release Manager, we had no such bug come
> up during the cycle except the one I already mentioned that was fixed
> and that affected all flavors.

OK. Please bear in mind that whilst I have some Linux experience I find the
Ubuntu site difficult to  navigate.

> Please make sure to subscribe the Lubuntu Packages Team, by the way.
> Thanks!

Done that :)

BW,

Ian