Brand new triaging guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:38:19 UTC 2014

I have lately being thinking what was stopping me from doing as
meaningful work; as this I felt I was doing when I started working on
the One Hundred Papercuts
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts> project, a year ago.
And the answer to this question, for my great surprise, has been trying
to do too well.

That means, trying to seize every single thing as perfectly as it can be
seized; so everyone could agreed with it, and make and integrative
environment.

But this translated to very little being done, my humour becoming from
playful to acid, and me wanting to kick some asses to the infinity and
beyond. And the reason for that has been I changed from doing good work
(including integrating other points of view), from making the work to
look good to people. From changing quick wins to perfect utopias.

So instead of waiting for polishing, I'm launching things Now; and
completing them on the go. And also postponing discussions till I felt
done work is good enough for not failing into debating irrelevant
details early on. If you like it, great. If you don't, welcome to
success: iterative improvement of barely good things
<http://youtu.be/9MhfKRiyvk4>, and priorities over truths.

Going to the point: I have taken the triaging guide
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage>and tested what will happen if I
broke it into smaller parts. And this
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Work-flow/Triage> is
what occurred (some links still missing).

Regards :-)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Aq4XGRUytJU/UfLEeMSWgsI/AAAAAAAABB0/0ZvEXF76hgE/s1600/Rat_maze_sized.jpg
<http://terrycavanaghgames.com/hexagon/>