Final Image Testing for Utopic!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 22 17:39:00 UTC 2014

The aforementioned bugs should all be fixed and the release team has respun
the images. Please update your images and test them again. Confirm the bugs
are fixed and nothing else has regressed. If you've not yet submitted a
result, please do so now. We need positive results as well!

Thanks and happy testing!

Nicholas