Final Image Testing for Utopic!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Tue Oct 21 22:27:44 UTC 2014

Using an up to date image is useful.

I repeat that this was fixed last Friday..

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/1380774/comments/33
and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/1380774/comments/34

@ Ian, I see no notification on that bug of anyone rejecting the fix. Will
you please ensure you have an up to date image. As this bug would also
knock out ubuntu server, I would expect people to be squealing really
loudly by now.

@ Brian, As this is so critical, what else could we do?

Regards,

Phill.