Please, review this Bugs Importances draft

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 05:44:15 UTC 2014

Thomas Ward:
> Thanks for quoting an email sent directly to you, intentionally not
> CC'd to the list, onto the list publicly.  I sent it to you directly
> intentionally.  Glad you took my direct-to-you email and made it
> public, thanks for that.
>
> (You've lost points with me.)

This has been for mistake; as I normally rewrite the recipient to
include the name of the list, not the email address only as it is filled
by default.

It was late at night when I finished writing the message and I assumed
we were handling this conversation publicly as usual, so I didn't even
read what was written in the recipient field before substituting it.

And those points don't exist.