[Ubuntu-phone] Call for Testing: Unity8 Full Shell Rotation

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Nov 21 21:06:38 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 01:43 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> i'd love to do this but i have a non-"canonical" (hahahah!) device.
> there's supposedly a port but the info's outdated/missing. i've
> written the maintainer to no avail. any further ideas?
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/p3110
:-( I know, it's hard. It will get easier once devices are released.
That day can't come soon enough. You can try xda forums as well, but you
might not find anything.

I'd suggest playing with unity8 on the desktop. I'm still working on
getting some nicer instructions and caveats together for it, so hang
tight. But if you want to try now, read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity8inLXC.