Hello

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 3 16:21:58 UTC 2014

On Nov 3, 2014 7:22 AM, "Elfy" <ub.untu at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> I note that the iso images won't fit on a CD and this is listed as a bug.
> I think that it's only Lubuntu who's image fits on CD now.

There has been talk about that. We've tried hard to keep it CD sized but it
becomes increasingly more difficult, at least for the desktop image. At
some point, we're just going to have to accept it.

Also, Ian, if you haven't already, please join the
lubuntu-qa at lists.launchpad.net mailing list as that's where a lot of
Lubuntu specific discussion happens. I'll try to make sure it gets cc'd
here in the future.

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact