This needs attention

Gabor Toth gabor.me at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:38:30 UTC 2014

All right, what I see we went onto the track of working together to handle
the bug rather than fighting each other.  That is great!

I personally haven't encountered this particular bug, but I'm glad it is
being handled.  If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Ml,

Gabor Toth

gabor.me at gmail.com

Sent from Nexus 7