This needs attention

Thomas Ward teward at trekweb.org
Tue May 27 00:03:57 UTC 2014

If I may make a suggestion, can we all just calm down on this,

Matteo, your posting to a list, going on the offensive against someone and apparently getting very annoyed at it.  That much is evident by the overall tone of your messages.  My suggestion is to calm down, and relax a little.

This may be a bug, but getting angry over it or the actions of others on this mailing list isn't helping anyone.

------
Thomas
LP:~teward