Hello from Columbus, Ohio!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri May 23 08:02:06 UTC 2014

Welcome Ken! As Alberto mentioned, have a read of the roles page and see
where your skills and interests lie. You can hack on manual or automated
testcases, or help do exploratory testing and bug triaging. Please ask
questions, and don't hesitate to join us on social media and IRC;

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact

I look forward to working with you,

Nicholas