Hello from Columbus, Ohio!

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Thu May 22 10:14:01 UTC 2014

On 05/22/2014 03:58 AM, Ken Clive wrote:
> Hello, everyone,

Hello Ken,

Welcome to Ubuntu Quality Mailing List :)
> I'm Ken Clive, and I am interested in contributing to QA
> testing for the Ubuntu OS.

I'm Ali and I'm Ubuntu GNOME QA Lead (and founder of StartUbuntu and
ToriOS). It is always great to have more interested people to test and
help to make Ubuntu and its official flavors even better :)

> My day job involves manual and automated unit
> testing of mission-critical 4G cell site deployment software, and I would
> like to extend my test skills and experience to open-source.
>
> Being an Ubuntu user for the past few years, I want to contribute to its
> future success.  If there are any areas of testing where I can be of help,
> please let me know.

Kindly have a read at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

There are some steps you may want to follow/do before getting started
and that Wiki Page should help you to get started :)

> Thanks!
>
> - Ken C.

If you have any Q, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad