smsclient bug

AFJ Headquarters agents4jesus at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:17:04 UTC 2014

I was using Synaptic (thanks for mentioning it, Mr_Chmod :-) ) and found
a sms client (that's actually what it's called, smsclient). I downloaded
it and typed: smsclient
It then gave me a few suggestions, No command 'smsclient' found, did you
mean: Command 'smbclient' from package 'smbclient' (main) Command
'sms_client' from package 'smsclient' (universe)
smsclient: command not found

Obviously, smbclient was not what I wanted so I typed sms_client. Now it
gave me an error: ERROR: Opening logfile: /var/log/smsclient.log

What an annoying bug. Any ideas?

Tony