calendar-app test writers wanted

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Mar 31 18:43:57 UTC 2014

On 03/31/2014 01:43 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> The calendar app is about to land some cool new features, and could
> use a test writer to help get tests in place for these features,
> including a couple that have slipped under the radar. Here's the list
> of 4 bugs with tests that are needed:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bugs?field.tag=needs-autopilot-test
>

> Anyone interested in helping out? I can help connect you with the
> developers and of course help you with the test writing.
>
> Here's a sneak peak at some of what we are talking about :-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZz0c_CnlYI
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nicholas
Just wanted to clarify for those interested; you DO NOT need a phablet
device to do this. Development and testing of your tests can occur on
the desktop, and indeed it's how I write tests :-) Tests will be run on
phablet devices and if something specific comes up, I can help with
figuring it out. In practice, it's not been an issue.

So, you just need you and a computer with ubuntu 14.04 and you should be
set :-)