Introductory email from a new member!

Jeremie Carpentier-Roy jeremie.carpentier.roy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:06:19 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

The steps on the QA Team page says to send a small email to introduce
myself, and I like following steps; isn't it what makes a great tester? :P

My name is Jeremie and I'm a software engineer from Montreal, Canada, and
to categorize my past QA work, I would say I've been intermittently
touching the QA-side of software development (writing test scripts, writing
automated tests, tracking/documenting/solving software bugs) as part of my
day job projects.

My plans to contribute to the Ubuntu QA Team is first to familiarize myself
with QA at a much larger scale than what I'm used to, starting small by
getting acquainted with the Tester role and eventually going up to Test
Writer/Developer.

Looking forward to log in IRC and get in touch with you guys/girls. Now,
IRC, that's something I haven't touched in a long time...

See ya!

-Jeremie