Bug Weekend concluded

Javier López chilicuil at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 10 19:39:27 UTC 2014

Awesome work Alberto, thanks for the courtesy, however I won't be able to accept
it, since I couldn't participate in the second edition even when I had already
edited the wiki page to do so.

In the other hand, I'd like to suggest to take a look at:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OperationCleansweep

I think it has the potential to fit better on these workshops. All listed bugs
already contain patches, so it gets easier to inspect them, review them and
merge them in Ubuntu.

Hope this isn't the latest Ubuntu Bug Weekend I see in a while.

Bests