Introducing Myself (Simon)

Simon Demertzis simon at lcp360.com
Mon Mar 10 05:14:14 UTC 2014

Welcome Simon! I would encourage you to check out the roles page on our wiki for an overview of what we do and how we do it. From there, pick a role and some activities that look interesting and dive in.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/

Do you happen to know any programming languages? If so, you can have a look at writing some automated tests for ubuntu. We'd love to have you.

I'm also going through a blog series on how testing works within ubuntu. It's a nice high level overview of the process we go through.

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2014/03/a-simple-look-at-testing-within-ubuntu.html

Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on what's going on:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact

Again, welcome to the team! If you need help or have questions don't hesitate to reach out and ask.

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior
permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this
communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive
similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to
the sender to this effect.