vUDS Sessions - 1403

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Mar 5 19:05:25 UTC 2014

vUDS is next week, and I've planned some sessions that are of interest
to us as a team.

As usual, there will be a roundtable session, which is open for
discussing anything that you would like to raise. Questions, concerns,
comments all appreciated!
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22176/quality-community-roundtable/

Specific to autopilot, there will also be a roundtable. Again, this is a
chance to talk about the tool and chat with the development team.
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22175/autopilot-roundtable/

We'll be reviewing all the core apps tests. If you are wanting to get
involved in helping write and maintain tests for the core apps, this is
the session for you!
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22177/coreapps-testing-review/

There's a session on testing html5 apps. HTML5 apps are first class
citizen now in the ubuntu sdk, how best to test them?
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22182/testing-html5-apps/

There's a couple other sessions as well for app developers;

Talking about best practices for optimizing and releasing your application
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22183/application-development-best-practices/

Talking about making a proper testing workflow for application developers
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22181/testing-workflow-for-app-devs/

I hope you can join us!