🐞 Ubuntu Bug Weekend will start this weekend

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:31:26 UTC 2014

On 03/03/14 18:21, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Downloading those images and rendering them does two things: (1) uses
> up my phone data three times faster, and (2) takes a long time to
> render the entire message.
Since what you say affects common email clients in both Android and iOS
devices (as I have just tested) I'm accepting writing in plain text only.

On the other hand, if done, stop assuming that I'll hear to nobody.
Simply if I chose to do something I want to know for sure it's because
of facts not dogmas, as eventually realized the world is full of biases.

<<<<<
- To which neighbour will you go when having a problem?
- To the most thoroughneighbour.
- And which is the most thoroughneighbour?
- That which is more like me.

<<<<<
Every teacher thinks his subject is the most important one: the
language's, the history's, the physics'.
But they're all wrong: we already know that maths I teach is the most
important one.

Just sticking with the basics:
http://youtu.be/O8h-xEuLfm8

Regards.