🐞 Ubuntu Bug Weekend will start this weekend

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:08:24 UTC 2014

The 03/03/14 14:59, Elfy wrote:
> Will you please just use text.

I normally respect compatibility across systems and technologies, as it
could be those which only features plain text emails (mainly because
using GNU Privacy Guard).

On the other hand, visual representation is very important for humans:

- Memory retention: http://tinyurl.com/ns2ypqj
- Cognitive speed: http://tinyurl.com/qxtzf9r

So text formatting and image embedding seems for me like a mandatory
feature, also over featuring GNU Privacy Guard.

But I'll consider using plain text only if you could provide me a
picture about how you see my emails where you usually read them, along
with a list of inconveniences HTML format causes to your email usage.

Regards (^_~)