Adding a link to ubuntu-bug in the Quality contact page

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 30 20:06:50 UTC 2014

On 30/06/14 18:05, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Since many people trend to ask in this mailing list about bugs and
> support, perhaps we can make a warn in the Quality contact
> <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact> wiki-page about:
>
> - Using the ubuntu-bug
> <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs#Reporting_non-crash_hardware_and_desktop_application_bugs>
> reporting tool for bugs.
> - Using the Ask Ubuntu <http://askubuntu.com/> support platform for
> assistance.
>
> What do you think?

If you think it necessary to put anything at all then the thing to put
is the community support link http://community.ubuntu.com/help-information/

But I don't really think it's necessary to have anything of the sort on
that page - maybe the FAQ page.

While looking I see that the list of who is who, where they are, when
available had gone missing. I've put that back.

Elfy