[Papercuts-ninja] Common situations where a bug isn't real

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:58:31 UTC 2014

Brian Murray:
> I feel like there should be more information about how to determine if a
> bug is a "support request" or a "misconfigured system". Do you have
> plans to add more details or link to details about these types of
> situations?

The original idea behind how the One Hundred Papercuts wiki is written is:

- To hide complexities, till the user explicitly asks for them by
clicking on links.

- To provide only the 20% of documentation that solves the 90% of
situations.

So, what you feel it would be good to mention if we included links for
those cases?