introduction

Brendan Donegan brendan.donegan at canonical.com
Wed Jul 16 08:07:39 UTC 2014

It's fully possible to have a lucrative career in the area of software
testing :) Connor, if you enjoy programming your skills can equally be
applied to the area of software quality, by working in test automation
and tool writing. Python especially is a really valuable language to
know in order to be involved with the Ubuntu community in this area.