ubuntu touch

Andrew Grenier andrewgrenier at ymail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:32:02 UTC 2014

Hello, I'm Andrew. I recently made the switch from windows 7 to ubuntu and I am in love. Much more user friendly than red hat, which I used to attempt to toy around with back in the day. So I recently found out about ubuntu touch and I dont want to wait to get it on my phone. I'm very eager to try it, I'm not very familiar wth linux commands and what not so I need help installing it. I'm curious to know if you guys would be willing to try to install it onto my phone for me or give me really easy directions. Please help.