Hello World

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:24:00 UTC 2014

Welcome to the team.

Yes! tester is a good place to begin. There's also One Hundred Papercuts
<https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts>, which works only in easy to
fix but very annoying bugs (so the best place if you want to star
familiarizing with how bug fixing is done.

If any question... just ask ?
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/>