Presentation of Simone Guidi

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 19 16:56:51 UTC 2014

On 19/01/14 16:32, Simone Guidi wrote:
> Ok now i am confused
> Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> > We also have a project for *newcomers*: ? One Hundred Papercuts
> <https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts>, where bugs are *easier* to
> manage.
>
> So i think that is a easier point to start
>
> Elfy wrote:
> > The hundred papercuts project isn't for everyone - not everyone can
> code.
> > To test - you need to be able to boot an image and then read a
> testcase :)
>
> So testing is easier than The Hundred Papercuts ? or is the opposite ?
> Anyway i'm a programmer so i know how to write code but i'm a newbie
> with ubuntu.
> --
> Simone Guidi
> e-mail :gsimone21892 at gmail.com
> Wiki :http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/SimoneGuidi
> Launchpad :https://launchpad.net/~gsimone21892
> Skype: g.simo999

QA and bugsquad are 'linked' we're all working towards the same goal.

Testing is easier that hundred papercuts.

If you can code then you would, I assume, be able to do both. I say
assume because I've not the first idea about programming :)

Alberto Salvia Novella's "We also have a project for *newcomers*"
doesn't actually mean it's easier.

Hope that makes it less confusing.

Elfy

--