Ubuntu-quality Digest, Vol 75, Issue 7

irlandes brucemcgovern at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 05:06:53 UTC 2014

>>I suggest you look into that before saying "Sorry this just won't
work."  Unless you have some other basis for your argument that you
aren't sharing?

Actually, yes, I do have some other basis. I have used Puppy for a long
time, and at one time wrote a fix for a problem they had. Both people
who sent me negative mails have obviously admitted Lubuntu would be a
very minimal, low function, core distro on such a minimal computer. And,
I never said Lubuntu, I said Ubuntu, a full service distro.

Puppy lets you do a wide range of activities, even at the older
versions.

I so stand by my statement. However, I am bailing from this mail list as
soon as I figure out how. Enough is enough. You folks remind me of the
early days of Linux. I thought we were past that.