possible bug in the Ubuntu installer

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:37:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

And it happened again ... this time the poor newbie asks:

'p.s. please have less ambiguous instructions during the installation. I
seriously had no idea that option I chose was going to remove Windows.. '

Oldfred at the Ubuntu Forums refers to the bug report

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1265192

and there is also

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1256874

*We need to do something*