Introduction

hendrik.knackstedt at t-online.de hendrik.knackstedt at t-online.de
Sun Feb 2 18:16:37 UTC 2014

Hey there!

My name is Hendrik, I'm a student in computer sciences from Germany. I've been using Ubuntu for a few years now and would like to make it even better. Before I already helped the Ubuntu German Translators Team in providing a good experience of Ubuntu to German users.

I would like to help by testing new releases and finding/fixing bugs now to get more into the actual developement of Ubuntu. I already read some of the wiki pages. What would be a good way to start?

Thanks for your help
Hendrik