Beta 1 Testing this week!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Aug 26 16:19:32 UTC 2014

Beta 1 Testing is going on this week. Ubuntu is not participating, but
many flavors are. You can find the builds on the tracker under the beta
1 milestone:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/322/builds

As of this writing, Kubuntu, Ubuntu Gnome and Ubuntu Kylin builds are
already on the tracker. I expect builds from lubuntu and xubuntu to be
appearing as well. Howeber, remember it's an optional milestone and
participation is not required for these flavors (just in case you don't
see them :-) ).

Please help test the images today and tomorrow in preperation for the
release of Beta 1 on Thursday. As usual, the tracker has helpful links
at the top of the page, but I'll repeat them here. If you've never
performed an iso test, have a look!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/QATracker

Thanks!