Version of Firefox in 14.04 LTS

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:20:55 UTC 2014

Alberto and list,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella <
es20490446e at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris Hermansen:
>
>  Use Firefox to access Google Drive. The message appears in a yellow
>> notice at the top of the google Drive window.
>>

> Doesn't happen to me, either by using the old or new interface.
>

> Chris Hermansen:
> > Installed: 31.0+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
>
> Exactly the same for me.

Hmm... how can that be, I thought?

And then I remembered the Firefox add-on I installed awhile back,
UserAgentOverrider, when I was getting NetFlix up and running...

So I disabled it, and now the message is gone!

Alberto, thanks for the help.  Everyone else, sorry to disturb you.  I
think I'll post an answer...

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.