Utopic netboot bug

Robert Finley finley.rob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:07:05 UTC 2014

I have noticed that my test results containing bug #1352252 still show
up on the iso tracker despite this bug having been taken care of.

Today I downloaded the x86 and amd64 iso's and tested them again. I ran
the x64 in a vm on my beast and installed x86 on a spare machine.  The
partitioning went smoothly but in both instances after the install was
completed and I rebooted I was greeted with a black screen only.
Pressing alt-F-anything immediately shows the login prompt for that tty
and everything from there on seems to work fine.

I am not sure what package to report this against.