Can not add PPA for autopilot

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Aug 6 14:44:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for pointing this out! I updated the page, but the ppa is now

ppa:autopilot/1.5

If you are running on utopic, you don't need the ppa as autopilot it in
the archive.

The documentation can be found here:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/devel/ubuntu-14.10/python/autopilot/

Also, don't forget you can also help write tests for the core apps; I
tried to make sure

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps/Testing/ContributeAutopilotTestcase

was updated and correct as well..

Let me know if you have any questions or need help. Also
#ubuntu-autopilot is a great way to get realtime help on IRC. Writing
automated tests is fun!

Nicholas