Duplicate info in the download pages for 14.04.1 Lubuntu and Ubuntu Gnome?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Sun Aug 3 02:24:07 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

after a couple of edits https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu
should now point to correct area. If ubuntuGnome have issues please raise
it with them and darkxst (The boss there) will give me permission to go
editing.

I am still not too sure what you mean by the order. Both flavours are new
to LTS, but "It is the way it has always been done" Was the last I was
told. As you rightly say, oldest at the bottom and newest at the top makes
sense to humans :) Just don't quote me on that as I'm banned from
commenting on how such things are done :D

Keep testing, that is what matters.... The end users have no idea, and are
not interested in, the work that goes into each release.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw