My Lubuntu Trusty upgrade experiences

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 19 13:51:25 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 07:25:24PM -0400, Dale Visser wrote:
> I blush and stand corrected. It indeed said "will be" and  "shortly".
> I still maintain it would be better to hold the announcement until the
> moment it can simply say "are".

There is only one announcement for the release though and the isos were
available to download, just the switch for activating release upgrades
was not flipped. Would it make sense to hold back the whole
announcement?

Additionally, in the several releases of Ubuntu I have been a part of
this is the time this has been a prolonged difference between upgrades
and isos being available.

--
Brian Murray