Fwd: Help me test autopilot vis search tree feature!

Thomi Richards thomi.richards at canonical.com
Wed Apr 2 18:40:40 UTC 2014

Hello QAers,

The initial implementation of the oft-asked for "search" feature for the
autopilot vis tool has been done. If you'd like to help me test it, you can
do so by adding this PPA to your system:

https://launchpad.net/~thomir/+archive/ap-preview

I'm particularly interested in bugs you find in the UI, as well as any
other suggestions for improvements.

Note that this is the initial release of this feature, and only supports
searching by node name. Future versions will support searching by node
attributes as well.

While I have the vis tool code open, I'm happy to consider any other issues
you find.

Cheers,

--
Thomi Richards