Possible Listing Page

Braden Wolfe brad3nw0lf3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:07:51 UTC 2013

Thanks for the compliment!
Noticed that both teams are inactive (Or at least from what I can see), so
I set up a new LP. If the team starts to grow, or becomes regularly active
I will have to ask for some help managing the page (Keep in mind that I am
still 15). The general website (http://ubutest.info/) is under
construction, any help/ideas would be much appreciated. The LP is linked in
on that website, as well as on Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/~ubu-test).
Again, any feedback, or at this point (Considering I havent done much yet)
suggestions on anything related would be, again, much appreciated. The
mailing list is currently set up for subscribers, and a general inquire
email is here (info at ubutest.info). For anybody who would like to help admin
the team, I will link your account into the forwarding of that email (It
forwards all emails sent to it back to my main email). Thanks guys! Cant
wait to see how this all goes :)
Your favorite 15 year old,
Braden Wolfe