Ubuntu-quality Digest, Vol 71, Issue 23

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Sep 25 19:19:30 UTC 2013

Thanks for helping out Braden! Please file any bugs you might see, or
simply help confirm the ones already filed. You can get details on how
to do that here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TouchTesting#Triaging

To answer your question, the current nexus models will remain the
official device targets until physical ubuntu phone hardware ships.

Cheers,

Nicholas