New person, ready to help with some QA!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Sep 18 17:06:43 UTC 2013

Welcome Ben! Jackson gave you a great overview of what's going on. Since
you know python, might I suggest playing around with autopilot and try
your hand at writing some autopilot tests? Start with this video and
give it a whirl, when you are ready, we'll point you at some tests that
need to be written :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD_e_xqlBbg

The video is indepth, and there are certainly text guides as well, which
can also work. Have a look at these as well

http://developer.ubuntu.com/resources/cookbook/mobile/how-to-write-autopilot-tests/
http://unity.ubuntu.com/autopilot/tutorial/tutorial.html

I look forward to working with you!

Nicholas