[Recruiting Group] Raise Awarenesses - Google+ Hangout Session

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:08:53 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I know I've been so quiet for the last days but I do have my reasons for
that. I was feeling sick and bad and was unable to recharge my batteries
(until now). I was totally without any energy to do anything and when I
felt a bit better, I got busy with other stuff.

Anyway, I have never forgotten about our plan so here we go.

I am planning to have a Google+ Hangout Session, just like the vUDS so
those of us who stepped in and showed their interested to join and
participate could possible join this session and I am aware of that some
can not make it but the idea is not to have a meeting between us, the idea
is to show what is testing and how it is easy and does not bite.

Visual Effects play major roles. From own experience, people interact MORE
with videos and images than words.

If you agree, decide the time that is suitable for most of you and let me
know.

If you think this is bad idea, I will do it myself :) but, I hate to sit
and speak to myself so at least, I need one :)

I'm planning to make it as an interview. Q and A. So, if there is someone
NEW to testing and have no idea what testing is, etc ... that session so
answer some if not most of his/her Q :)

What do you think?

P.S.
I am willing to do something similar for my team (Ubuntu GNOME) because at
our monthly meeting, we have decided to bring more contributors to our
community (not only testers, but everything) so I will use each and every
possible way to recruit some :)
Best Regards,