Kickstarting growth for quality

Sergio Meneses sergioandresmeneses at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:09:36 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

+1 to all your ideas!

This weekend I am going to work on a lot of things about quality and meet
(online) with some members of the Spain Community maybe I can help you with
support in Spanish (language) and present in IRC.

I'll share more details with you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sergio Meneses
Linux User: #478743
Ubuntu User: #24056