Kickstarting growth for quality

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 7 06:15:06 UTC 2013

On 07/09/13 02:43, Ho Wan Chan wrote:

> Hello Nicholas,
>
> If Ali would permit, I would like to co-lead the effort with Ali,
> since I have the most experience of inadquate testers (I test mostly
> for flavours that have a small testing team, e.g. Edubuntu and Ubuntu
> Studio, and these flavours have under 3-5 active testers).

I don't really see the need for a small team of people to have a co-lead.

If the team works properly as a team then shouldn't be cause for it.
That means that anyone who is leading it makes sure that any information
given out it concise and easily read and understood.

> Ali doesn't have a blog of Planet Ubuntu (since he isn't a Ubuntu
> Member yet), so I will help in promoting through Planet Ubuntu and
> through Google+.

That shouldn't be a problem - other people can blog things when necessary.

> Regards,
> Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
> Ubuntu Studio Release Manager, Ubuntu QA member

Elfy

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member
Xubuntu QA Lead