Kickstarting growth for quality

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:43:33 UTC 2013

Hello Nicholas,

If Ali would permit, I would like to co-lead the effort with Ali, since I
have the most experience of inadquate testers (I test mostly for flavours
that have a small testing team, e.g. Edubuntu and Ubuntu Studio, and these
flavours have under 3-5 active testers).

Ali doesn't have a blog of Planet Ubuntu (since he isn't a Ubuntu Member
yet), so I will help in promoting through Planet Ubuntu and through Google+.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu Studio Release Manager, Ubuntu QA member