Beta 1

Christopher Wetzel cowetzel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 09:00:22 UTC 2013

All together I have 8 laptops 6 desktops 3 tablets but they're in storage
but presently I have 1 laptop one desktop and one of my test tablets here.
I just finished testing Ubuntu  Raring Ringtail and I also test Ubuntu OS
on my Nexus 7 tablet and at the same time I was testing windows 8 and a few
other things so if its not real demanding I will take a break until I get
done moving which will be in a week or two. I will be moving to a bigger
house and I plan on setting up a massive server in the garage. But at the
moment I have Ubuntu 13.04 on my laptop still haven't used 13.10.