Workshops for Trusty

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 30 15:04:57 UTC 2013

On 10/25/2013 05:51 PM, Barry Drake wrote:
> On 23/10/13 21:15, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
>> Barry I think adding your input and insights to this page would be
>> wonderful:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/DevelopmentInstall
>> A subpage works too if it gets too long. Take a crack at it!
>
> Ok - it's up there.  I'll be happy to alter it if there are any
> problems.  Thanks for your encouragement.
>
> Regards,        Barry

Thanks Barry! So basically you keep a third disk or partition and mount
it as /home in both installations. Run ubuntu devel 100% of the time
unless something breaks, during which you will reboot and load the
stable installation with all of your data still intact. It makes good
sense to me :-)

Nicholas