New member

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Oct 24 20:35:29 UTC 2013

Wonderful to have you Fábio! As you can see with the messages on the
list, we've just recently taken some time to define roles within the
team to help you get started. I'd recommend reading over the tester role
page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester

And getting a development machine setup.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/DevelopmentInstall

Then choose so activities and go for it!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester#Activities

We're here to help, so don't be afraid to reach out with questions.

Thanks for helping make ubuntu better!

Nicholas