Workshops for Trusty

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:31:33 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Carla Sella <carla.sella at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/23/2013 11:21 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>

>> [..]
>>
>>  You read my mind, Carla :)
>> I have had this idea in mind the last cycle (Saucy) but had no time to
>> share it.
>>
>> Long story short, I am the founder of TWO OneStopPage:
>>
>> https://help.ubuntu.com/**community/LubuntuLinks<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LubuntuLinks>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
>>

> IMO these two links look good, even if there is no need to name sections
> A, B ect.

That was just an example so those who have never seen my two OneStopPage
for Lubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME will have an idea of what I am talking about :)

In fact, for Ubuntu Quality, we need something like:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/WikiMap

Which is another Wiki I have created recently to help Lubuntu Wiki Team :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,