Workshops for Trusty

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 23 19:01:59 UTC 2013

No worries. Let me copy my reply to everyone if that's alright Juan :-)

Basically at the beginning of each cycle now for several cycles, we as a
team take time to host a series of classroom sessions, or workshops to
instruct people on specific topics.

So for example, Javier gave a session last cycle on bzr last cycle. You
can see the log here:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/07/01/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t16:01

Traditionally the instructor types out the information in an IRC channel
and folks are able to then ask questions as he speaks. We are trying to
emulate attending a class like at school, with an instructor and you
attending as a student :-)

Topics have traditionally centered around skills needed for testing.

Nicholas