Let's talk changes for trusty

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 23 18:41:28 UTC 2013

Everyone still alive after the saucy release? It's been nice to take a
few moments to breathe :-)

I wanted to share my thoughts as a followup to my vision for our future
posts.

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/10/quality-and-community-in-trusty-cycle.html

I've updated the wiki area for our team to incorporate the changes
mentioned, but there are still some needs for pages to be expanded
further, etc. Let me know if you see references to "old" information. We
also need to plan our workshops for this upcoming cycle, but I'll make
that a seperate thread. What do you think of the changes?