Ubuntu 13.10 Final Testing Report

Paul Larson paul.larson at canonical.com
Fri Oct 18 03:16:19 UTC 2013

The testing report for Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) has been published
to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/SaucyFinalTestReport

Thanks a lot to our fearless ISO testers for the final RC testing on the
ISOs:

psivaa, 1148900865-c, larsnooden, elfy, lbsolost, jackyu, phillw, stgraber,
kitterman, soee, utlemming, nio-wiklund, jjfrv8-gmail, 282553413-v,
lixiaoling, penghuanmail, jingjing20061278, pishuilu1128, 289483102-6,
lenky0401, len-ovenwerks, keith-z, fabrizioorsini, ptn107, slickymaster,
maclin.jun, rohangarg, zctgbhu, mss-devel, nskaggs, jimmy-sjolund,
oliviervdtoorn, alessiogrossosgarrillo, fernan-domp, jan-varho, jmoleary,
manuelpelos-pelos, 1174718232-3, ruvolof, richard-a-bell, carla-sella,
nkv-sgp, sakrecoer, meets, brian-murray, yofel, jlking3, teddx, gholmer,
shine, angelv-iac, adconrad, jr, robert165, fabiomarconi, xdatap1, smiddy84

I should also note that this report is based only on the results found in
the ISO Tracker tool. As you know, one of the highlights of this release
was the Phone release, which had additional automated and manual testing by
many others not mentioned here.  Unfortunately, I'd have a hard time naming
them all here and it would make the email far longer, but many thanks to
them as well for the countless hours spent making 13.10 bridge the gap to
phones.

Thanks,
Paul Larson