A Pretty Large Issue

Vec7 x at vec7.com
Tue Oct 15 16:52:19 UTC 2013

Quick submission as I am at school at the moment.
After installing the 13.10 as a partitioned install, it instead wiped the
entire drive and still had only a 30GB partition. I would imagine this is
somewhat important (or at least to me [lost a lot of school files, but
thank goodness for Google Drive] ). Will submit any further information
when I get the chance.
Quick info: the build is a homebrew, with a 2nd gen i7-930, running dual
SSDs, with the first one being for the distros. It wiped my copy of Win7 (I
only use it for school) from the drive.